Sunday, March 16, 2014

(Triska)decajour VII: March 4 - 16

3/5  This 'writing' cycle will be a little longer (13 days), owing to the job-based travel on my schedule for the middle of this decajour.   And when I woke up yesterday and inquired of the jar, it threw me #5, the 'wander around' directive.  Which is exactly what needs to happen right now, as I am not ready to shift out of last week's activity.  

This cycle, as I mentioned in Decajour VI, will be a reading period, tho.   I don't write while I am traveling - but I do read more incisively in unfamiliar environments, something I discovered years ago. 

3/6-15
Reading through Wu's preface - which kept morphing into newer versions.   The man gets it did, I have to say.  Wish I had one-fifth of his drive.  

O.k.  - two-fifths.   And that wish may be coming true.   Pluto parked itself across from my Sun a few days ago, and I felt this internal shift...  Hard to describe, but my FB icon of Malificent is pretty close.   Plutomystium.   Dark, but more like a ray of dark - cutting through my dithering habits.  

It's probably time to dye my hair, but the j.o.b. delays the impulse.   This summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment